HOLIDAY REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Are You a Family Seeking Assistance for Christmas?
ECHO of Brandon and the Compassion House will start Christmas sign-ups for Gift of Hope on November 4, 2019 thru December 5, 2019 (we will be closed Wednesday Nov.27 & Thursday Nov.28 for Thanksgiving).
206 N. Moon Ave., Brandon | (813) 485-5604
Monday thru Thursday | 9am-2pm
507 N. Parson Ave., Brandon | (813) 685-0935
Monday thru Thursday | 830am-1230pm | Tuesdays 5-7pm
Do I Qualify
- Individuals and families with minor age children (0-18) struggling financially.
- Families that are currently receiving SNAP, Cash Assistance, Medicaid, SSI, SSD Award Letter, and Unemployment Benefits
- Senior citizens, 62 years or older, struggling financially and or receiving social security income only
What Do I Need to Bring?
- Photo I.D. for applying adults
- Social Security cards or birth certificates for individuals, spouses, and minor children in the household
- Grandparents need proof of custody of grandchildren
- Proof of SSI, SSD or unemployment benefits
- Current utility bill (electric – water) or lease agreement
Must live in our service zip codes: 33510, 33511, 33527, 33534, 33547, 33568, 33578, 33584, 33592, 33594, 33596, 33610, 33619
Questions? (813) 485-5604 email@example.com
Our Sponsors & Partners
Funds donated in excess of need will help us continue to serve the hungry and vulnerable in our community, throughout the year. Echo of Brandon, Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) tax exempt organization. A copy of the official registration (CH15550) and financial information may be obtained from the Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services by calling toll-free within the state 1-800-435-7352. Registration doesn’t imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the state. Gifts to ECHO are tax deductible to the extent provided by law.