Leaving a Legacy
Making a Planned Gift
A planned gift to ECHO is a great opportunity for you to continue the legacy of giving hope to your neighbors in need. If you are planning your estate or drafting a will, please consider ECHO your local charity of choice.
Here are some bequest options that you can consider:
- Specific Bequest – Determine a specific dollar amount or asset that you wish to leave to ECHO of Brandon, Inc.
- Residual bequest – After you have taken care of your loved ones, name ECHO of Brandon, Inc. to receive a percentage or all of your residuary estate.
- Testamentary charitable remainder trust (CRT) – Provide income to a loved one after your lifetime and benefit Brandon area families.
- Testamentary QTIP trust – Your trust provides income, and principal if needed, to your spouse for life, after which the assets pass to ECHO of Brandon, Inc.
- Contingent bequest – ECHO of Brandon, Inc. receives a bequest only in the event of the death of other beneficiaries.
Life Insurance Gift
A wonderful way to include ECHO in your estate plans is by naming ECHO a beneficiary of an insurance policy. Simply inform your insurance agent that you would like to make ECHO a beneficiary or partial beneficiary of your policy.
THERE ARE SEVERAL OTHER WAYS TO CONTINUE YOUR LEGACY OF GIVING WITH ECHO. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR ATTORNEY AND CONTACT ECHO IF YOU NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
The information in this website is not intended as legal advice. For legal advice, please consult an attorney.
507 N. Parson Ave., Brandon, FL 33510